Why Exhibit at OSMOSIS
This is your opportunity to get your company, your product, your brand and your identity out to the hundreds of decision makers from the legal, law enforcement, investigative, business and accounting communities who’ll be in attendance, as well as the tens of thousands who will see the marketing materials over the coming months.
THE EXHIBITOR PACKAGE
Includes; exhibit tabletop booth, with a draped 6’ table, two chairs, catering, advertising in conference handout, listing on website, option for discounted hotel group rate, two conference registrations, opted-in attendee list and logo included in marketing. A meet and greet happy hour will take place pre-conference and a very limited number of pre-conference presentation spots are available.
10×10 booth space – $2,750.00 (limited number available)
- Speak directly to 300+ influential decision makers and their teams
- Direct marketing to 50,000+ industry professionals, year round
- Multiple vendor-oriented networking events; hours of networking
- Weekly marketing campaigns via email, hard copy and in-person presentations
- Intimate exhibit hall experience, for plenty of one-on-one engagements
- Numerous opportunities to create unique networking experiences in beautiful, warm San Diego, California.
- 45 minute presentation opportunities during pre-conference (limited number available, so don’t delay in getting registered)
- A portion of money raised will be donated to charity. Prior charities include National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Dakota State University CybHER program, Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation, and Hackers for Charity.
Previous OSMOSIS partners:
- BlackHorse Solutions
- BRB Publications
- C3 Business Information
- Cobwebs Technologies
- Digital Forensics Corp
- Hackers For Charity
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA)
- iThreat Cyber Group – CyberToolbelt
- Media Sonar
- National Council of Investigation & Security Services (NCISS)
- National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
- Ontic Technologies
- Paraben Corporation
- South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators (SCALI)
- Thomson Reuters
- Tracers Info
- Voyager Labs
- Wiideman Consulting Group
- World Association of Detectives (W.A.D)