- Opening Night Welcome Reception – Network with the other attendees whilst meeting the vendors and sponsors of the conference
- Enjoy small, quick, compact tradecraft tips, plus cocktails and appetizers, during our tasty ‘Bits and Bytes’ roundtable sessions. Think of it like “Speed Learning with cocktails and apps.” A fast, fun new format: 10 tables, 10 industry specialists. 10 topics. You sit, nosh, and sip while you listen, learn, ask questions and enjoy. When the bell rings – everyone switches to the next table and it’s a new speaker and new topic.
Hetherington Tips for Networking at the Conference:
- Bring lots of business cards and keep them handy in your name tag badge, they are easy to grab and share.
- Break away from your colleagues and meet new faces, the one you meet could be your next opportunity.
- Grab the swag from the vendor booths. You can always share those extra pens with your colleagues back home.