Welcome to OSMOSIS
Join your colleagues at the 3rd Annual OSMOSIS Conference. Developed by OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) investigators for the legal, law enforcement, investigative, business, and accounting community, this event will bring you the most cutting-edge methodologies and power techniques to get actionable search results with ease from your own computer.
OSMOSIS brings together North America’s most recognized social media and open source investigative practitioners into one valuable educational experience. This gathering of experts will offer non-stop training on the latest cellular and desktop social media investigations, open source searching, asset research, and borderless possibilities on the international front, plus the legal implications of this. All while remaining discreet and protecting your own identity.
Industry vendors will be joining us, as well – vendors who are focused on the needs of this special practice group, demonstrating the latest in online geo-fencing software, public record sources, private company data, plus case management and collection software.
Join us and earn 20 C.E.U. credits at OSMOSIS, enjoy the lovely South Carolina coastline with colleagues and friends, and build your skill set in one trip.
- Learn OSINT skills from the best in the trade
- Fortify your OPSEC, and learn to keep a low profile online
- Understand the legal and ethical boundaries in open source practices
- Power searching in practice for crisis events
- Fact checking and verifying with open source techniques
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Play with the latest tools in our trade-craft
- Meet vendors providing services to our industry, check out their OSMOSIS exclusive offers
- Handouts and downloads rich with valuable content, including class slides, tip sheets, and formula reports